Saturday, November 22, 2014

I need your Help

Lion Enterprise


Breaking News
      Under this present economy I feel someone has to do their part; and that includes; me and you. I for my part have (so to speak) put my hand to the plow and I do not intend to turn back! In “the Gordian Knot Foundation” we are, “cutting out the obstacles in the lives of those oppressed.” So they may live a happy and prosperous life. I intend to provide jobs and avenues to industrious persons desiring to break out of their poverty
      I am building a Network of people to one cause-achieving financial freedom. I am not just appealing to people who are under the poverty line, but most especially to persons like yourself who wish to help others achieve what you have. I am appealing to you for help of many kinds.
      I would like you to go to my blogger and comment. Comment on any and all articles I have shared; thus, by signing in you are officially added as a member of this foundation. By doing so you set an example to others who frequent here and; you avoid the membership fee. Furthermore, you will be added to my list of members, receive our Newsletter, and can contribute to this cause with your information and feedback and give someone else a chance to achieve as you have.
      There is still a long road ahead, but my timely request for your assistance will hopefully assist me in building a functioning avenue of helps to those less fortunate. I have been struggling since the onslaught of Schizophrenia to write an Autobiography, Start an Advertising agency, and build the beginnings of a network of people all joined together to end the strife of those less fortunate.

      So without further ado Please leave this page and go to Gordian Knot Foundation and you might find a reward you never dreamed and you will help awaken my dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment