Wednesday, September 19, 2018

Expand your Contact list

[Contact List Goal] 
  • Quotation from “Schizophrenic Journey” by James Osowski 
  • As a Schizophrenic daily, I have to reprogram my thinking to establish my New Reality.
  • Head for the hills, only then can you conquer the mountain. Spend days in the dark forest to see where you’re going... Make education your priority, not prosperity, and prosperity will follow. You will experience a prosperity and richness only the truly free have seen. So, who is free, are you? Come with me on a journey only your spirit will understand. Change your thoughts to something in line with the forces at work in reality, and reality will materialize. Together forever, it’s crucial you find your way today, we miss you. You have much to offer the world around you. Let your spirit speak to your mind and follow the prompts, and you will find your lot in life. *Note  
  • Everyone was given an instinct for what is right; follow your hunches, first slowly, then when you’ve learned to trust, faster. Connect with the people around you; find out what they need. Lose you in filling their needs and yours will be met. I’ve found that the help services of psychiatry to be my greatest asset, along with listening to your loved ones and talking to them about where your mind is. 
  •  It was a long hard road. These days I realize my strength comes from Good relationships with our loved ones; along with the professional guidance and with medication. I believe all religions to have their merit; having something outside ourselves, brings strength. I believe strongly in self-help, without our own efforts no one can pull us out of our ↨  
  • Pit.  
  • Quotation from Napoleon Hill “Riches” YouTube 
  • Napoleon Hill’s lesson on “The Master key System for Riches” “Whatever the mind can conceive and believe the mind can achieve.” He then states that at birth we are all given a choice of Two (2) envelopes, one of Riches, and one of Failure. In which we have the Power to direct the outcome of our Successes. 
  • Procure a notebook in which we record 1) “Our desire for success; what will it look like?” Then write; 
  • 2) “What will I give to acquire my desired end?” 
  • Then Memorize them and Speak then 12 times daily; include also this prayer after each statement;  
  • “I ask not for divine providence for more riches, but the wisdom to know the difference to control my mind to direct my life to whatever end I so desire.” 
  • James Osowski 
  • I no longer see the future events except those in my personal life-I will keep silence yet; should they come back. No more somber dreary life for me. Peace by long-suffering now the gift I received I now give it back to those who want it. I no longer partake in those heavenly journeys or in those hellacious places. I should wait now for my day there. Please don’t rush me to that end, let me live my life in peace, not alone, but with tearful joy let me join you in yours’.   
  • I said I would not leave you in the darkness, join me then in a walk towards clarity. You are Victor; should anyone ask. Now let me ask you; what are the pure joys in your life? What are your joys? So, smile with me awhile and face your trials. An uphill journey-we see a light; a light in your loved one’s eyes. Let them have his or her day in the sun. Determinately I refuse those base selfish desires and how they wish to destroy my place. We arrive then at this place; where are we now but inside. Safe, Warm, and Loved; “I will not leave again!” 
  • Napoleon Hill 
  • Bad habits can lead to self-destructive effects. 
  • Develop at least four (4) good habits per year 
  • Eat healthily 
  • Sleep well 
  • Network with like-minded people 
  • “Nothing will change for you until you do.” 
  • Think with Google Jason Spero Aug 2018 #Emerging Technologies #Mobile, #Experience and Design 
  • Gain insight through Search to understand Audience wants.  
  • Tailor accordingly through Automation Technologies for lifelong satisfied clients 
  • Brian Harris Author Top list building Strategies of 2017 
  • Grow e-mail list (top three Steps) 
  • Set-up List Goal @listgoal.com 
  • Install Action API 
  • Be the BONUS 
  • As Napoleon Hall states Describe “What you will do to acquire your goal?” 
  • I am offering my Google Ad experience to a community longstanding Marketer/Developer free; to establish my own reputation and create a good Portfolio. 
  • If you Stated your Goal, “What will you offer to achieve your desired end? 
  • I am drawing on my Knowledge of recreating a new Reality because my Schizophrenic delusions, paranoia, and fears have kept me from attaining my desired end. 
  •  
  • *Suffering several years with destructive Delusions I learned to reprogram my thinking drawing on knowledge gained through people like Napoleon Hall, Brian Harris, Jason Spero, and my Representative @ “Agent” Bryan of List Goal. 

 James Osowski, Osowski Publications @http://lionjim-gordianknotblogs.blogspot.com/  
Sept 2018 
#List building, Riches Strategy, Good Habits 

No comments:

Post a Comment