Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Blogger: Gordian Knot Blogs - Create post

Blogger: Gordian Knot Blogs - Create post:

'via Blog this'


Neva Flores · Mar 22
A Tear I'll Never Weep
When the last memory says
I have to remember
all the layers that whisper in these rooms. 
My fingers become blind
to the passing warmth of years
my lips have forgotten
way too soon.

I always knew
the rambling name
of the nights when I smiled
at the voices of the stars. 
This is when I felt the air lingering
inside of a time
when I knew I could stand
where you are.

Faded hours fall
from my childhood scars
like solemn words set fire in streams
to all I speak. 
Still, I accept your arms
and give you all my love,
knowing.......
no breath of mine will sleep.

A knowing is left
like a sound subdued in my ear, 
and I savor the notion
that your words lie underneath. 
I read each line
one more time....until,
the end of us
is a tear
I'll never weep.
Copyright @2013 - Neva Flores - Changefulstorm

No comments:

Post a Comment